Love To Bake Whipped Cream Cake - Bundts #3


The cake looked soooooo short!! Maybe shorter than what I expected.

I wonder where did I larn wrong. My pan was a 12 loving cup pan, recipe called for 10 loving cup pan,  just that ii loving cup difference, but it looked actually short, haha, likely I should notice myself a tall slim pan. Malaysia has a misfortunate pick of bundt pans. Unless I purchase those that toll me three digits inwards upmarket areas. I'm likewise stingy for that.

And it thence happened that Lena also baked the same cake (go come across hers), together with today nosotros are posting it together.
And nosotros are both using the same pan together with possess got the same brusque cake, haha!
So, I blame it on the pan.




The cake tasted actually fine together with soft, but I'm non to say, all gaga for it. I'll swallow it, but won't mean value of it.
It's non fragrant enough. I wonder if it's because nosotros used whipping cream that has a lower fatty %. It doesn't possess got a buttery fragrance, thence it'll travel expert for those who fearfulness the scent of butter. Texture wise, a lot lighter than butter cakes, fifty-fifty lighter than Mrs Ng's cake. Like one-half sponge cake one-half butter cake, together with it's moist.

This cake is perfect if you lot desire to role upwards that opened carton of cream, but I'll yet gladly swallow butter cake.


Whipped Cream Cake
Source: Rose's Heavenly Cakes likely I should notice myself a tall slim pan Love to Bake Whipped Cream Cake - Bundts #3


225gm cake flour
ii tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp fine salt
348gm mutual frigidity whipping cream 35% fatty (original was heavy cream)
three eggs (Grade C)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
225gm caster sugar

1. Prepare a 10-cup bundt pan(mine was 12-cup), sprayed alongside non stick baking spray (or u tin grease together with flour). Preheat oven at 170(fan)/190C. (Dark pans 160(fan)/180)
2. Sift flour, baking pulverisation together with common salt together. Set aside.
3. Whisk the egg together with vanilla together until combined. Set aside.
4. Beat the whipping cream on depression speed, gradually increasing the speed to medium high equally it thickens(this is to avoid splattering, together with the increment to the highest speed shouldn't accept to a greater extent than than 2-3 minutes ). Beat until strong peaks shape (the peak tin concord its shape).
5. Gradually crunch inwards the egg mixture together with the mixture volition thicken together with expression similar the consistency of mayonnaise.
6. Gradually crunch inwards the saccharide (in xxx seconds)
7. Remove the mixture from the mixer.
8. With a manual whisk, plication one-half the sifted flour into the cream mixture until most all the flour dissapears, together with then plication the other one-half inwards until all the flour dissapears.
9. Scrape the sides alongside a silicon spatula together with pour into the prepared bundt pan.
10. Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean.
11. Let the cake cool inwards pan for 10 minutes, together with then invert it over a wire rack to cool off completely.


I submitted this transportation service to Cook Your Books Hosted yesteryear Joyce of Kitchen Flavours
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close