New Adjacent Up: An Quondam Irish Gaelic Patato Recipe That Has Zilch To Produce Amongst Golf

I promise you lot all enjoyed equally prissy a Father’s Day weekend equally I did. I got to attain got inwards a baseball game game, fireworks, as well as golf game amongst my father-in-law, Al, who shot a masterful 78 at the Wildhorse Golf Club

It was a lot of fun to watch, as well as I came inwards a real unopen second…with a marking of 97. If you lot had whatever fears that I mightiness quit doing this weblog to compete on the senior golf game tour, you lot tin privy relax.

Anyway, I wishing I could intend of a clever agency to segue from golf game on Father’s Day to the adjacent video, but I can’t (if we’d played “skins” during the circular I would attain got had a ameliorate chance).  So, I’ll merely say, our novel video features a real one-time recipe, Fondant Potatoes. Stay tuned!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close