New Happy Mother’S Day!

I desire to want all the moms out at that spot a rattling happy Mother’s Day! I’m blessed to conduct maintain ii dandy moms inward my life, my woman parent Pauline, in addition to my mother in law Peggy. Both drib dead on to move my biggest fans in addition to supporters, in addition to every bit I’ve said before, this weblog wouldn’t be without them.

To honor them, in addition to everyone else out at that spot who raise in addition to conduct maintain attention of others, I hand you lot this inspired functioning yesteryear hereafter stone star, Teal Greene. While I chose this because of Teal’s heartfelt lyrics, I conduct maintain to acknowledge his wardrobe choices of baggy, long underwear, sunglasses, in addition to San Francisco Giant’s cap  sealed the deal. Enjoy!

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close