Love To Bake Baby's Fish Porridge



Ha, I’m then far behind my posting…. Lyanne’s near 17 months now. Althought she however eats porridge now, but it's no longer a daily matter because she's got her molars straight off as well as eating a lot of other stuff.

This is how I produce my baby’s fish porridge. And to accept away the fishiness, I purpose boundary onions. It adds a lovely behaviour on of sweetness as well as specks of light-green inwards the porridge. I desire my children to consume boundary onions. I’ve seen then many kids picking that out when they consume out. I don’t desire my kids to endure similar that. You tin dismiss add together carrots of course, but I don’t feed carrots daily to my kids. And I ever add together sesame fossil oil inwards fish porridge, masks whatever fishy smell. *Kitchen Tip*


Kitchen Tip: Use a timer to boil porridge alongside a ho-hum cooker. This way, there’s no worry of forgetting to switch off that switch when y'all powerfulness endure busy alongside baby. She powerfulness endure crying or waiting for y'all to hug her.. as well as at that spot are times when nosotros actually cannot larn away for fifty-fifty a while. H5N1 kitchen timer actually comes inwards handy.

I produce mensurate my rice alongside a criterion spoon as well as purpose a measuring loving cup alongside my water, then that I larn precise results each time.
This recipe yields 1 rice bowl of porridge, suitable for 1 feeding of a nine calendar month erstwhile child, Well, this is how much my kids consume at nine months.

2Tbsp rice
350ml water
30gm fish flesh, preferably, garoupa, threadfin or Castilian mackerel. Please don’t purpose dory.
1 sprig light-green onion, separated into white as well as light-green parts, finely sliced
¼ tsp sesame oil, expert origin Omega six as well as masks the fishy odour too.
¼ tsp salt, optional, but I produce set a bit. If y'all similar to purpose ikan bilis inwards your babe food, they comprise tabular array salt too.

If y'all desire to growth the rice
three tbsp, 500ml water, two hours
four Tbsp rice, 600ml water, two hours
six tbsp rice, 750ml water, two hours fifteen minutes

1. Turn on ho-hum cooker on high. Wash the rice as well as set inwards ho-hum cooker. Add inwards white parts of boundary onion too.
2. Boil H2O as well as fish. Pour into ho-hum cooker. Put tabular array salt if using.
3. Put timer on for 1 hr 45 minutes.
4. When porridge is near done, set inwards light-green parts of boundary onion as well as accept out the fish as well as operate out to cool.
5. *Kitchen tip*
Flake fish alongside fingers, yes, fingers, non a fork. So that y'all tin dismiss experience whether at that spot are bones inwards the fish. You won’t desire to choke your child. Feel the fish flakes thoroughly earlier adding dorsum into porridge.
6. Leave porridge to cool downward slightly to warm earlier feeding your child.

*The fish looks greyish because it's merely out from the freezer, it's frost.

Variations that I notice to endure super yummy, fifty-fifty for an adult 
Chicken as well as Apple
Cabbage as well as Pork Loin/chicken
Carrots, Tomato, Onion as well as chicken/pork loin
Pumpkin as well as Chicken
Amaranth as well as fish
Tofu, chicken as well as wolfberries
Spinach, tofu as well as fish

I’m non the form of somebody that volition throw inwards anything to brand porridge. If I experience it’s yucky as well as won’t consume it, I won’t feed it to my child. And to a greater extent than or less say, I’m raising picky eaters that alone know how to consume expert nutrient cos they conduct keep me equally their woman nurture 

Haha, I won’t know that until much later.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close