Love To Bake Beloved Chicken Wings 密糖鸡翅膀

 my friends together with I e'er frequent this eating seat called Little House inward Tapah Love to Bake Honey Chicken Wings 密糖鸡翅膀

When I was inward Form iv or 5, subsequently MYF each Friday, my friends together with I e'er frequent this eating seat called Little House inward Tapah, which is xx minutes effort away from Kampar. They serve these Honey Chicken Wings of which I believe were non barbequed, merely fried together with tossed inward dearest gravy.. so, here’s a recreation of what reminds me of my Fri nights.


Honey Chicken Wings Recipe


4 Chicken Wings
½ tsp salt
A practiced dash of pepper

2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp lite soy sauce

1 loving cup petroleum to tike wings

1. Cut wings to course of pedagogy the heart fly together with the drummets.
2. Marinate amongst common salt together with pepper for at to the lowest degree one-half an hour.
3. Fry chicken wings inward petroleum until slightly golden, no require to endure also dry.
4. Pour away petroleum together with operate out behind 1 tbsp of oil.
5. Put inward dearest together with soy sauce together with possess on depression rut until it turns syrupy.
6. Put dorsum inward the fried wings together with toss amongst medium rut until gravy coats wings good together with turns carameled

 my friends together with I e'er frequent this eating seat called Little House inward Tapah Love to Bake Honey Chicken Wings 密糖鸡翅膀
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close