Love To Bake Lemon Steamed Sponge Cake - Lemon #1



I conduct maintain this phobia about steamed cakes. I intend I am not the alone one.
I am ok amongst pocket-size steamed cakes, precisely my legs volition hold out shivering at the thought of large ones.

The fearfulness of collapsing is non unreal, it is rattling deep inwards me. I don't fearfulness failure, I fearfulness wastage.
I fearfulness of having to swallow the failure too forcing myself to create it rather than discarding.




Then i night, i beau blogger buddy Yvonne of Ice Americanos showed me her cake on Facebook, too I liked how it looked. She recommended  I endeavour it too she apace sent me the recipe :)

I was hesitant at showtime because I am non a large fan of Jidangao, precisely she was rattling patient too tried to encourage me. LOL. I'm glad I did endeavour it too the cake stood tall too fluffy. Thanks honey buddy!
She used a basket, precisely I used a pan. So, it's upwardly to y'all on which to use.

But it's non also good recieved. My MIL constitute the lemon gustation weird, hence did my hubby. But I love it, it's a fresh novel change. So, for purists,  I intend it mightiness dissapoint you, precisely people who are willing to conduct maintain changes, this volition hold out prissy novel change. No eggy smell!


Lemon Steamed Sponge Cake
Recipe source: Menglaoshi 孟老师的100道小蛋糕
via Yvonne

250gm eggs.
190gm sugar
180gm cake flour + 3/4 tsp Baking powder
iii tbsp crude oil + iii tbsp lemon juice + 1tsp lemon zest

1. Sift flour+baking powder. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs too saccharide until ribbon stage, thick too fluffy.
3. Mix oil+Lemon juice+zest, too together amongst the sifted flour, pour into the egg batter. Fold amongst manus whisk,then alone crease amongst spatula along the sides..
4. Line a 8 inch circular pan amongst i large spell of paper.
5. Pour the batter inwards too balance batter for 10 min earlier steaming.
6. Steam on high rut for 20-25 minutes.
7. Lift the cake from pan too cool it on the wire rack. Remove newspaper when it's totally cooled too spell cake to serve.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close