Love To Bake Mff Pahang Circular Up

Hello 2013!

This calendar month has been hectic for me. Picking upward the project of hosting this calendar month was done rather hastily as well as I'm lamentable that I didn't pass equally much fourth dimension preparing for it.

Even though many are busy preparing for Christmas as well as vacation mood is all around, I'm glad that that the entries this calendar month is encouraging.

When I gear upward the schedule... I purposely selected Dec for Pahang because I knew it'll last durian season, as well as truthful enough, this year, at that topographic point was a bounty harvest. When durians are abundant as well as cheap, it's fourth dimension to bake alongside them.

Even though Pahang has many interesting recipes to try, simply at that topographic point was indeed the pop few. And this month, I accept sorted them according to dish... allow the same dishes rest together :)

The Pahang Facebook upshot page has been having practiced answer too, alongside not bloggers joining us inward the upshot as well as Guangxi agency chicken is the close pop amid them. It's overnice to spread some recipe ideas approximately as well as infect people alongside it, LOL. I promise to a greater extent than volition last infected inward the months to come.


Durian Egg Tarts of Karak

Bee Bee of HoneyBeeSweets



Mary Chey of Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Pepper's Love




Vivian Pang of Vivian Pang Kitchen


Wendy of Table for 2....or More

mui mui (Doreen) of My lilliputian favourite DIY




FrSweet Potato Balls of Cameron Highlands

Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippets



Annie Mok of Annielicious Food



Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com



Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake


Bee Bee of HoneyBeeSweets



Scones alongside Strawberry Jam, pop inward Camerons too


Fried Vegetables of Cameron Highlands

WendyinKK of Table for 2....or More


Hody Loh of Cook four you lot & me


Nasi
Kebuli of Kuala Lipis

WendyinKK of Table for 2... or More

Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com




 Vivian Pang of Vivian Pang Kitchen
Nasi Kebuli alongside Spiced Roast Chicken


Sambal Hitam Pahang

WendyinKK of Table for 2... or More




Jeannie of Baking Diary




Lena of Frozen Wings



WendyinKK of Table for 2....or More





Peng of pengskitchen.blogspot.com




Mary Chey of a Pepper's Love


Christine choy of Food@homesweethome



Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake

Other Foods of Pahang

Lena of Frozen Wings




Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippets



WendyinKK of Table for 2....or More

Happy New Year's Day
and
Enjoy the novel schoolhouse semester , LOL

Yes, I can't expression for the kids to larn dorsum to school!
*Jumps alongside glee*

See you lot all this calendar month inward Negeri Sembilan Month, hosted yesteryear N9's native, Hody of Cook for U as well as Me
Negeri Sembilan's Facebook Page, click here








Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close