Love To Bake Onetime Mode Kokosnoot Agar-Agar - Jelly #1




I've talked nigh
my mom repeating dishes rattling often.

This is i dessert that my mom replenishes later each batch was gone! It's scary!
My mom made this almost every weekend when I was young, nigh 9-11.  Either she would gear upward it inwards huge bowls together with cutting into wedges or she'ld gear upward them inwards tart tins.
And she loves it beingness separated spell I prefer it beingness homogenous.

My mom has a sweeth tooth but her saccharide marking is perfectly ok, fifty-fifty until now. Let's utter nigh her adding inwards saccharide to her 3in1 coffee. I am nowhere nigh her standard. Maybe it's because of the agency she grew up, she eats rice porridge amongst saccharide together with douse her rice amongst kopi-O similar soup.


When I decided to throw an old fashioned political party for my hubby (Nov 2011), I decided to brand an one-time fashioned jelly too, that is pinkish inwards colour, haha. I produce recollect inwards the olden times, most jellies are pinkish together with flavoured amongst pandan. Even until today, my wife likes pinkish pandan infused agar-agar.



Coconut Agar-agar
Recipe source: WendyinKK

750ml water
Few blades of pandan leaf, shredded together with knotted
150-200gm sugar

125ml water
10gm agar-agar pulverization (approximately 1 Tbsp), purpose less if a softer texture is preferred

125ml kokosnoot milk
Drops of nutrient colouring, if preferred

1. Bring 750ml H2O together with pandan knot to a boil. Lower to a simmer for five minutes or until y'all tin laissez passer on the sack aroma the pandan.
2. Add inwards sugar, adapt the gustatory modality to your preference, making it slightly oversweetened.
3. Mix agar pulverization amongst 125ml water. Stir together with pour into the boiling syrup. Bring it dorsum to a boil, plow estrus to medium low.
4. Add inwards nutrient colouring together with and then pour inwards the kokosnoot milk, don't stir it together with allow it come upward dorsum to a total boil. Turn off the heat. Remove the pandan knot.
5. Wet some jelly moulds together with milk shiver off excess water. Pour the agar agar into the moistened moulds.
6. Let it cool downwards together with solidify. Best served chilled.






Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close