Love To Bake Raymond Blanc’S 'Bare' Gâteau Au Citron - Lemons #3



I made this cake because Alan told me to. LOL.
He didn't similar this cake, exactly it was otherwise for me.
His poisonous substance is my meat.



Both my MIL too I constitute this cake to live on lemony too the bouncy texture absolutely delicious.
It's non a fluffy fluffy type of cake, exactly something amongst to a greater extent than texture, exactly silent it's non dense. The texture is difficult to describe. Almost similiar to the Lemon Thyme Pound Cake I made before, exactly this i is fifty-fifty bouncier. LOL. I'm non certain if the describing word I used is correct. But it's definitely non melt inwards the mouth, non fragile, the crumb is fine and enjoyable to chew. Won't accept ages, don't worry, exactly longer than usual.

I didn't desire to produce such a large cake too scaled it downwards to a three egg recipe. I too chose non to adorn the cake, allow it become bare.


Raymond Blanc’s 'Bare' Gâteau au Citron
Original source: Raymond Blanc
Seen on Travelling Foodies

3 eggs
180g caster sugar
84g double cream (I used whipping cream)
1 heaped Tbsp lemon zest (mine is a really huge Aussie lemon, difficult to say you lot how much inwards pcs)
15ml night rum
1 small pinch of salt
48g unsalted butter – melted
144g patently flour sieved with 1/3 tsp baking powder

1.Preheat oven to 180°C. (I used 160C amongst fan)
2.Lightly brush loaf post away amongst a picayune softened butter too business amongst the greaseproof paper. ( I used disposable aluminium pan, 1L capacity)
3.In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, sugar, cream, lemon zest, rum, tabular array salt too butter.
4.Separately, inwards a large bowl, sieve together the flour too baking powder.
5.Whisk the flour into the egg mixture until smooth. (I whacked it for 1 minute, something similar inwards the video)
6.Fill the post away amongst the mixture too bake for 50-60 minutes approximately, turning halfway through cooking. (I baked for close xl mins)
7.To depository fiscal establishment fit if it is cooked insert a small-scale knife blade into the middle of the cake, if it comes out build clean it is done, the amount temperature at this indicate volition live on 88°C.
8.Turn it out onto a baking rack too run out to cool for 10 minutes






Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close