Love To Bake Beef Stew Amongst Squeeze - Beef Calendar Week # 3



I made this for my friends when they came to watch me during Chinese New Year's Day Day iv this year. Almost each year, my domicile is the "tempat" for this event. *Tempat agency identify inwards Malay

Some of my friends are large beef lovers in addition to don't eat pork. Not all eat beef every bit well, thus I made roughly other pot of pork porridge suitable for the kids that my friends are bringing over too. Each year, at this time, when I receive got a bunch of BIIIIIG  eaters over, it is a adept gamble for me to endeavour making things that I abide by it difficult to complete on our own. And this a adept brand ahead dish. I don't postulate to wake upwards actually early on in addition to educate luncheon for them.

Well, every bit most of y'all know, Chinese New Year's Day is a fourth dimension of travelling, hold upwards it far or near. I am ever non at home, either at my inwards laws or roughly relative's home. So, I cooked this the hateful solar daytime earlier my friends come. Threw the ingredients into the irksome cooker and left it running amongst a timer. The 2nd I reached domicile that evening, the stew was already done in addition to I left it every bit it is until the adjacent morning.

Before y'all create upwards one's heed to permit the irksome cooker educate using a timer, delight empathize your pot. Some pots evaporate much, roughly don't. Use sufficient H2O when y'all create this unattended.


I referred to recipes/emeril-lagasse/emerils-beef-stew-recipe/index.html">Emeril's recipe, a non ruby-red vino version. It was thus close to the novel year. that going shopping for ingredients volition hold upwards such a hassle amongst the crowd everywhere. So I exclusively made create amongst any I already receive got inwards my fridge, in addition to conform it to my personal preference.

I don't desire to comment almost the sense of savour myself, hahaha, permit my friends who receive got tasted this permit y'all know. If non someone volition tell I blow my trumpet, hahahaha!
Oi Lai... delight comment ah!

Beef Stew
Recipe by: WendyinKK
Recipe referred: recipes/emeril-lagasse/emerils-beef-stew-recipe/index.html">Emeril Lagasse

900gm beef, cutting into 1 inch cubes
400gm carrots (2 cups, peeled in addition to cutting into chunks)
400gm tomato plant (2 heaped cups, cutting into large cubes)
3 ribs celery (sliced, i cup)
2 clove garlic
1 loving cup chopped ruby-red onion
2 bay leaves
Few sprigs of fresh thyme
2 sprig of Rosemary (6 inches inwards total)
1 tsp white peppercorns, cracked (with the dorsum of a cleaver)
1 tsp dark peppercorns, cracked
1 tsp beef stock pulverization (or role 1 beef stock cube)
2 cups of H2O or to a greater extent than (or role beef stock)

1. Heat irksome cooker on high.
2. Heat wok in addition to position inwards 2 Tbsp of oil. Brown beef cubes. Dish up(drain properly) the beef in addition to transfer to the preheating irksome cooker. Retain the crude inwards wok.
3. With the oil, on medium depression heat, sauté garlic in addition to onions until fragrant, position inwards cracked pepper. Cook until onions are soft in addition to translucent. Put inwards bay leaves, rosemary in addition to thyme.
4. Put inwards carrots in addition to celery in addition to educate until they are heated through.
5. Put tomato plant onto beef inwards pot (no postulate to stir)
6. Then on hap the tomato, position the cooked carrots, celery in addition to everything else from the wok.
7. Put 1 loving cup of H2O inwards wok, convey to a boil (the H2O volition plough dark-brown from deglazing the wok), pour the boiling H2O into the irksome cooker.
8. Add beef stock pulverization in addition to to a greater extent than H2O until it almost covers the vegetables. (1-2 inches from the top)
9. Let it educate on high for 2 hours, thus plough to depression for roughly other iv hours. Add to a greater extent than common salt if needed.
10. Serve it amongst mash* or roughly bread.

*You tin role the Mash recipe establish here. But it's non the squash seen here, no recipe because it was made past times feel.

Pictures taken amongst my friend, Sam Leong's Sony Nex-5.
Compared to my five yr sometime Canon 350D, I prefer mine, kekekekeke.
Less saturated, less "auto-fixed" and better exceptional amongst Canon 350D. In short, to a greater extent than real.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close