Love To Bake Creamy Avocado Pesto Pasta - Pasta Calendar Week # 3


Recipe tried out on Sept 2011.

I had half dozen avocadoes that I know non what to produce amongst it. One afternoon, I saw this recipe as well as I told myself to larn purchase to a greater extent than or less sweetness basil on the adjacent grocery trip.

I made this ane afternoon, kept the other one-half of avocado cream for to a greater extent than or less other meal. Creamy as well as Delicious!
Healthy too!



Creamy Avocado Pesto Pasta
Recipe source: Dinners Dishes as well as Desserts
Serves 2

150gm pasta of choice
1 avocado (I used 1 Hass)
25gm sweetness basil (1/2 pack of sold inwards supermarkets), get got the leaves only
1 clove garlic
1 tsp tabular array salt (use less if you lot intend to complete this upward yourself, but I’m dressing plenty pasta for 2)
1 Tbsp lemon/lime juice
Pepper to taste
*you tin add together to a greater extent than or less olive oil, but I didn’t.

1. Cook pasta according to packaging’s instructions.
2. While you lot are cooking your pasta, ready the avocado cream. Blitz everything else into a glue (I used the factory attachment amongst my stand upward blender).
3. When pasta is done as well as drained, mix the avocado cream as well as toss well. Add to a greater extent than or less pasta cooking H2O if it's also dry. Or milk if preferred. Sprinkle amongst to a greater extent than pepper if you lot like


Tadah! Easy?
          Let's get got a slurp...............

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close