Love To Bake Crispy Dried Scallops Amongst Tofu - Tofu # 1

Recipe made inward May 2011

Tofu used to move hapless man’s food. But tofu isn’t all that inexpensive nowadays. Unlike inward those days, when I was doing marketing for my mom, a slice of silken tofu wrapped inward stuff was merely twenty sen. And fried pocket-size blocks of tofu were 10 sen iii pieces. How long was that…. twenty years ago. Tofu was dirt cheap.

Nowadays tofu are much much to a greater extent than expensive in addition to err… I convey no stance how much it terms at moisture markets now. It’s been long long fourth dimension since I’ve stepped pes inward 1 early on morn to create my marketing. But those inward supermarkets are ranging from RM80 sen to 2.90 per block, depending on which make 1 is going for.

I added some crispy fried dried scallops to my tofu this fourth dimension in addition to it was good enjoyed yesteryear my family.





Crispy Dried Scallops amongst Tofu
Recipe source: Wendyywy

two blocks of silken tofu
four Tbsp of dried scallop shreds
two large cloves or garlic
iii Tbsp oil
iii Tbsp lite soy sauce

1. Remove tofu from packaging. Place them on serving dish. (I create non similar to reheat my silken tofu equally I honor it is non equally soft when the H2O seeps out, but reheat if you lot wishing to)
2. Heat a wok in addition to position inward iii tbsp of cooking oil.
3. On medium depression heat, nestling dried scallops until golden in addition to crunchy. Push to side of wok in addition to movement to drain away equally much stone oil equally possible. Dish upwards the crispy scallops.
4. With stone oil inward wok, on medium depression heat, nestling garlic until golden.
5. Pour hot garlic stone oil over tofu. Top amongst crispy scallops in addition to drizzle soy sauce or in addition to then tofu.
6. Garnish in addition to serve.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close