Love To Bake Durian Cendol - Mff Melaka #3


I outset had durian cendol to a greater extent than than14 years agone at Tan Kim Hock Melaka. Back then, it wasn't served inwards that fancy wasteful bloom shaped carboard handled container. See tub tim grob at home. How did I produce it? H5N1 blender, the same sometime blender that I brand my almond butter with. :p

Forgive my pictures today... I was racing against fourth dimension earlier the H2O ice melts. I forgot to freeze my bowls the 24-hour interval earlier i made this, therefore the prepared bowls of durian cendol were melting correct earlier my camera.




Durian Cendol
Recipe source: WendyinKK
Serves 6

two cups Cendol (can run shop bought or homemade)
1.5 loving cup sweetened reddish beans (can run canned or homemade)
375ml kokosnoot milk
375ml water
750gm ice

Sweet Durian Paste
200gm durian flesh
200gm palm sugar
300gm water
Pandan leafage (optional)

1. Mix kokosnoot milk amongst water. Put 250gm of H2O ice into blender as well as pour inwards 250ml of the kokosnoot milk mixture. Blend until fine. Pour this into a container as well as freeze piece you lot consummate the blending. You tin produce this footstep inwards advance earlier serving time.
2. Prepare sweetness durian paste. Combine everything into a minor pot as well as convey to a boil. Lower to a simmer as well as fix until the flesh looks mushy. (Add to a greater extent than H2O if needed). Turn off the estrus as well as allow it cool down.
3. To assemble: Place kokosnoot smoothie into bowl. Top amongst cendol, reddish beans as well as durian paste. Serve immediately.




Want some????





I am submitting this to Cindy of Yummy Little Cooks


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close