Love To Bake Happy Chinese Novel Twelvemonth As Well As A Fortnight Of Break

Dear Readers,

I've lastly got all my goodies prepared together with done! v to a greater extent than days to Reunion dinner together with half dozen to a greater extent than to the kickoff twenty-four hr menses of CNY. Very nigh already!!
I accept baked some other iii to a greater extent than cookies, peanut cookies, Goiabinhas together with Sugar cookies.
Sorry I don't accept the fourth dimension to ship service upwards the 2 novel cookies, perchance side past times side time.
Today I'm baking Prune Layer Cake for an aunt to convey dorsum to New Zealand later CNY.


I nonetheless accept to create this

1. start out cleaning the family
Yes, non yet, non time.. addition I don't accept a maid to create this for me patch I laid upwards together with bake. I'm the maid!

2, Stuff the refrigerator total amongst ingredients
Preparing for the reunion dinner together with to anticipate some other gathering amongst my buddies ont he quaternary day. They are expecting a feast at my place! *Faint*

3. fill upwards up angpow
I am ever piece of cake for this, doing it only the twenty-four hr menses before. I gauge I must create it before this year

4. Buy lots of Shandy together with 100plus
Yesterday Jusco had Anglia Shandy at some RM25.. I think. But I heard they were all "sapu habis" inside a brusk time.

5. And intend of a cake for my mom whose birthday volition live celebrated on twenty-four hr menses 1 CNY.
Headache! Fridge total together with yet accept to bake a few cakes....for mom, for my niece, for.......

What nigh u? How's ur To-Do listing going on?

I'll live busy together with thus I'll live on suspension for a fortnight.
I intend yous all volition live likewise busy to read anything I ship service every bit well, hahahahah!

See yous on 30th Jan 2012.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close