Love To Bake Marmalade Breadstuff Pudding - Eggy Breadstuff # 3



Recipe created inward July 2011

I ever wonder.. how create other bloggers agency the setting for photography.
This is my start endeavour inward doing thus as well as hahaha... it's thus difficult.
Which is why I unremarkably create unopen ups. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot easier.

I had to larn this as well as that ready, seemed similar a lot of operate as well as a lot of maintain later.
What to a greater extent than amongst peeking heads as well as prying hands of two kids?
But I had to test because of these beautiful flowers seemed to stand upward for my breadstuff pudding :)
haha



Have yous ever seen these flowers? I’ve never seen these, non until these two years. They hold off similar chamomile right? But the leaves aren’t of chamomile’s. But they are belike from the same family.

I’m the type of soul that similar to hold off at flowers, ogle at them, gaze at them, peek at them, as well as lastly… alternative them. Haha. At start when I saw these, at that topographic point were at my house’s contruction area, as well as then at places where at that topographic point are tile shops, close quaries or whatever of those rock materials processing /parts producing areas. Why simply about these areas? I’m non thus certain why. And as well as then I also saw these growing close my mom’s identify close a rubble of pebbles that was placed at that topographic point non besides long ago.

I picked a pocket-size bouquet of this from those growing beside my solid out yesteryear the route as well as they create grow similar weeds. Who ever is interested, create say me, I tin give the sack mail yous some of these weed’s seeds. But don’t complain to me that they larn uncontrollable



Some fourth dimension ago, I made orange breadstuff pudding, trying to copycat Delicious @ Midvalley's version. Instead of using marmalade, I went amongst orangish juice as well as I did non regret it.

But this time, amongst the similiar inspiration from Delicious, I decided to create a marmalade bread pudding. This fourth dimension amongst some gorgeous homemade marmalade, minus the croissant exceed as well as amongst some added dried fruits.


Marmalade breadstuff pudding
Recipe source: WendyinKK

250ml milk
five pieces dried apricot
1 heaped Tbsp dried currants
five slices of breadstuff (I used High five brand, which has amend construction than Gardenia)
Few Tablespoons of marmalade
125ml milk
100ml whipping cream
two large eggs

1. Soak apricots as well as currants overnight inward 250ml milk inward the fridge. (Or if yous are inward a rush of time, oestrus milk as well as pour over fruits. Soak for 1 lx minutes or until softened)
2. Spread marmalade over 1 side of breadstuff as well as piece into preferred shapes or piece as well as then spread, whichever agency yous prefer.
3. Arrange breadstuff pieces into a buttered baking dish (6X9inch or 8X8 or fifty-fifty 7X7).
4. Prepare custard mixture. Mix (1) amongst 125ml milk, cream as well as eggs until good combined
5. Pour one-half the custard mixture over bread, making certain yous pour over every piece of bread. Let the breadstuff sit down for 10 minutes.
6. Pour the ease of custard mixture over bread. Let the breadstuff mixture soak for some other 20-30 minutes earlier baking. An lx minutes volition live fifty-fifty better!
7. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 160(fan)/180C. (Skip this if yous prefer the pudding to soak overnight earlier baking, as well as create it the side yesteryear side day)
8. Boil some water. Place baking dish into some other bigger baking dish.
9. Place the “set” of baking trays into the oven as well as carefully pour boiling H2O into the outer tray, until halfway full.
10. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden. Let the pudding plough warm inward the waterbath earlier serving, thus that it may buy the farm along to ready amongst its residual oestrus without existence overcooked.



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close