Love To Bake Happy Birthday Lyanne

Dear Lyanne,

Every calendar twelvemonth is approximately other twelvemonth for you.
Born on the final solar daytime of the year, you lot will always the babe of the class.
I bring ever been worried near you lot entering iv twelvemonth onetime pre-school when you lot will only be barely 3. The babe of the class, always, forever.

Have been worried you lot won't locomote able to locomote privy trained past times schoolhouse time.
Have been worried that you lot won't grab upwards intellectually due to belatedly nascence appointment inwards the year, you lot bring to grow upwards faster

But this year,
You've been kissing me non halt at every opportunity
You've learnt to telephone telephone me, papa, popo, Lydia as well as Ah-Mah
You've been welcoming me for every thankyou said
You've been recognising 1-10 past times 21 months, fifty-fifty 1 as well as 10
You've been stacking materials to everybody's astonishment, including the paedatrician's. It shows the concentration that you lot tin compass as well as the decision that you lot have.
You've been showing me you lot bring proficient retentivity past times finding your favourite page inwards a 200 page book, knowing whether you lot are also far ahead or also far behind
You've been singing songs on melody (very accurate!!, amongst merely i or twice of singing), as well as it makes me desire to kickoff you lot on music degree ASAP
You've been showing me how courageous you lot tin locomote when you lot insisted to swim without the float!!
You've been showing me your social skills when you lot jumped into to bring together the crowd inwards Dominicus School, non disturbing others, but next instructions as well as followed conform amongst the v twelvemonth as well as inwards a higher house kids.
You've been telling me you lot desire to relaxation yourself, non accurate every time, but at to the lowest degree you lot are trying
You've been sitting on the adult privy as well as non feeling scared of it. Very brave!!!


I guess I shouldn't worry near you lot anymore
I know you lot tin practise it, fifty-fifty though you lot may locomote disadvantaged due to your belatedly birthdate,
but I'm glad God has blesed you lot tremendously as well as reassuring me that you'd locomote well,
Young you lot may be, but I'm sure, you'd locomote able to brand it.

Happy Birthday
God Bless You ever my dearie


From Mommy




Happy New Year's Day 2011
See you lot on Monday!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close