Love To Bake Cekodok Dengan Kelapa, Fried Banana Fritters Amongst Coconut.


Cekodok or jemput-jemput pisang. H5N1 traditional Malay kuih that is adored yesteryear all races inwards Malaysia.



first cekodok post, this is unremarkably made yesteryear feel. But I don't similar to produce it this way.

And too I said inwards the previous post, my colleague gave me the sentiment of putting inwards freshly grated coconut, of which I did this time

Pisang Emas (lady finger banana), I ever work Pisang Emas for this, equally it gives the best aroma, sense of savor as well as texture.

400gm bananas (mashed amongst a fork)
120gm all role flour
1/3tsp baking soda
80gm sugar
100gm freshly grated kokosnoot flesh
Small pinch of salt
Oil for frying


1. Sift flour amongst baking soda. Mix amongst bananas, carbohydrate as well as salt. Mix inwards grated coconut.
2. Drop teaspoonful of batter into hot oil.
3. Fry until brown, nicely caramelized colour.
4. Drain excess petroleum off fritters on kitchen towels.



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close