Love To Bake Cocopandan Cake


Adapted from TiffinBiru

I saw this cake long ago, but non from TiffinBiru. I forgot where I saw it before, but I retrieve the mention existence cocopandan cake, together with it uses desicated kokosnoot for the cake.

I had some fresh grated coconut, non just fresh, but frozen from the fresh coconut. I couldn’t complete the coconut, together with I forgot what I used it for earlier this together with it was kept frozen until the hateful solar daytime earlier I made this. I planned for this cake cos I postulate to aspect for the pandan juice to separate.So, when I run into the juice is almost ready, I brought the frozen kokosnoot from the freezer downward to the refrigerator to thaw overnight. The adjacent day, the juice is create together with the kokosnoot thawed, I’m create to build this.

I reduced the liquid used cos I used moist grated kokosnoot together with I increased the book of the kokosnoot used, cos this is non dry. You run into when anything dry out is reconstituted amongst liquid, it expands, so, I used to a greater extent than inwards book for fresh coconut. If yous desire to role dessicated coconut, delight role one-half loving cup of it together with increment both pandan juice together with evaporated milk to 125ml EACH.

If yous cannot abide by fresh pandan juice, together with would desire to role pandan paste/flavouring, delight create non role evaporated milk but substitute the combined total (125+125) of evaporated milk together with pandan juice amongst fresh milk (250ml).

Any butter cake I do, that uses the egg white separation method, ever gives me a"holey" cake, but, it's softer than cakes made amongst creaming method.


Cocopandan Cake

(A)
200gm self raising flour, sifted
100gm fresh grated kokosnoot (about 1 cup)
75ml concentrated pandan juice
75ml total cream evaporated milk (Ideal brand)
125gm butter
100gm sugar
ii egg yolks

(B)
ii egg whites
½ tsp cream of tartar
50gm sugar

1. Preheat oven at 160/180C. Prepare ii loaf pans (3X6) or 1 vii inch foursquare pan or 1 8 inch circular pan. Line the base.
2. Combine pandan juice together with evaporated milk, laid aside.
3. Beat (B) until rigid plenty to defy gravity when overturned, but all the same has droopy peaks. Set aside.
4. With the same beaters, vanquish butter together with carbohydrate until pale together with fluffy. Put inwards egg yolks 1 later on the other, beating good together with scrape the bowl later on each addition.
5. Put inwards ½ of (2) together with vanquish until good combined, it’ll alone get got a while. Put inwards one-half of the sifted flour together with mix.
6. Put inwards remainder of (2) together with mix. Put inwards remainder of flour together with mix.
7. Put inwards grated kokosnoot together with mix.
8. Put 1/3 of beaten egg whites into batter together with FOLD.
9. Put inwards some other 1/3 together with FOLD.
10. FOLD inwards finally batch of egg whites.
11. Pour batter evenly onto prepared pans together with bake for 40 minutes (loaf pans) or 50-60mins for unmarried pans, or until skewer inserted comes out clean.

My ii loaf pans gave me a iii inch cake (the middle dome), together with then if yous similar higher cakes, simply build 1 huge loaf.

I’m a kokosnoot together with pandan lover, together with approximate what? I super “not hate” this cake :)
I honey this cake to a greater extent than than my Pandan Butter Cake which was adapted from Aunty Yochana.
But I intend I'll definately pose inwards to a greater extent than grated kokosnoot the adjacent fourth dimension I build this, together with then that it'll live on similar what Tiffinbiru describes it as, a "coconut candy-like" cake. It's difficult to teach a seize amongst teeth on the kokosnoot bits, or peradventure I should've stuck to the dessicated kokosnoot thingy.

Anyway, this cake's a truthful keeper. I'll build this the adjacent fourth dimension I'm craving for something pandan together with coconutty.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close