Love To Bake Curry Ikea Meatballs


I dear Ikea's meatballs. Besides having them the Swedish way, I desire to endeavor making them alongside a curry sauce.

Few years back, Mike together with I went to Pangkor Laut Resort for a weekend getaway. We had dejeuner at Chapman's Bar on the mortal Emerald beach, together with I roughshod inward dear alongside their curry meatballs. It wasn't done alongside kokosnoot milk, instead it was done alongside cream. It was splendid!!!


Here, I tried to recreate it. Although I produce non know what spices they used, I tried using this "English" curry powder, supposedly imported from England together with repacked here. Why supposedly, cos I'm non certain if it's actually from there, I simply read it from the packaging. Many aunties bring recommended this curry powder, proverb it's aromatic but non spicy.

Ok, so, to laid upwards xvi pieces of Ikea meatballs (serves the two of us)

I used,
xvi pieces of Ikea Swedish Meatballs
Butter for frying meatballs
1/2 loving cup onions, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
two Tbsp Waugh's curry powder, or whatever other curry pulverization u may like
200ml cream (I used 31% fatty content)
few tablespoons of water
tabular array salt together with saccharide to taste.

1. Thaw meatballs. Fry inward butter until the outerlayer seems crisp. Dish out.
2. With remaining butter inward pan, saute onions together with garlic until onions plough soft.
3. Put inward curry pulverization together with tiddler until fragrant.
4. Put inward cream together with allow it simmer until it turns thick together with creamy. Add around H2O if it's also thick. Season sauce alongside tabular array salt together with sugar.
5. Return meatballs to the sauce together with coat them evenly.
6. Dish upwards meatballs together with serve alongside rice/pasta or whatever u prefer.


Few days afterwards I cooked the meatballs alongside a sugariness together with sour sauce.
Swedish meatballs inward a Chinese sauce :)
Great fusion together with slowly to do.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close