Love To Bake Dried Agar-Agar (Jelly) Candy


The sky’s as well as thence blue…. Rare.
Not a cloud inwards sight, the whole afternoon.

It’s as well as thence so sunny these days.. that I could launder create four rounds of laundry as well as they all dried upward past times the halt of the day. Usually if it’s sunny at noon, past times piece of cake afternoon, it’ll rain. But it’s hot as well as drier than usual. If ane circular of laundry tin dry out upward inwards less than ii hours…. Why non I brand about dried jelly?? I’ve never made these before, but I beloved them.

This is ane of the materials that my brothers as well as I will rumage for whenever my dad brings dorsum Eid goodies from his Moslem friends. But those that I ate when I was a kid actually tasted similar candy, lots of sugar. But every bit I grew up, the candies tasted less sugary as well as to a greater extent than jelly like. It tastes ameliorate this way, less sweet.They are unremarkably made past times Malays for Eid ul-Adha as well as Eid ul-Fitr , never cause got I seen a Chinese doing this. It’s ane of the ‘must’ goodie for Eid. There are lots of blur recipes online inwards Malay language, but most of them only set down "one bundle of agar-agar strips". Hello!!! There are many packing sizes.. 10gm, 25gm, 28gm as well as 32gm. So, how much is one packet???

HomeKreation. I was lazy to continue the repose of 50gm stone sugar, as well as thence I dumped the whole pack in. Actually amongst to a greater extent than stone sugar, there'll last less of a crust. If u desire ur jelly candy to cause got a crunchy crust, supercede about of the stone carbohydrate amongst granulated sugar, of which ur jelly volition last slightly sweeter but you'll cause got a ameliorate crust. Do non trim the carbohydrate instead, cos it volition non laissez passer on u the construction u volition need. Oh yes, create non purpose existent fruit juice to brand this. The acid from the fruit juice volition non brand u a dry out candy.

Dried Agar-agar Candy /Dried Jelly Candy Recipe
25gm agar-agar strips
1L water
250gm stone sugar
100gm sugar
1 tsp rose flavouring
½ tsp pink/red colouring


1. Boil agar strips on medium rut (pot covered) until fully melted.
2. Put inwards stone carbohydrate as well as sugar. Cook until all the sugars are dissolved.
3. Remove from rut as well as position inwards flavourings as well as colouring.
4. Pour into prepared moulds or inwards a nine inch foursquare pan.







5. When set, cutting into preferred shapes or take from moulds as well as lay them on a tray lined amongst non stick baking newspaper or muslin.






6. Lord's Day dry out until surface of jelly is dry. Flip pieces of jelly always few hours as well as thence that the drying volition last even. I made mine inwards virtually a week. It tin cause got upward to weeks, if atmospheric condition is non good. (picture taken outdoors as well as thence that the existent crust tin last seen)


**At nighttime I convey the jellies into my room, as well as thence that the air-cond tin dehydrate them.

See how much they've shrunk??------------------>


It's non similar a sticky jelly, non sticky at all.
It's got a crunchy crust, a slightly chewy as well as springy interior.
One word, delightful.

Lastly amongst these cherry sugariness hearts,
I wishing everybody
a Happy Valentine's day.
I beloved u all, delight catch me to a greater extent than often
:)

I'm hoping I'll instruct that novel Sony panaromic camera.... Mike, Mike????
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close