Love To Bake Fresh Mango Oatmeal


Never idea that I'd swallow such salubrious materials right???

Actually I pretty much similar oatmeal...... cooked my way.
When I was pretty much younger, inwards my early on teens, I tried cooking according to the instructions on the packet, in addition to I pretty much hated it. It was besides too milky, hence thick in addition to yucky. The oatmeal was cloying in addition to overloading for me.

But when I grew upwards after inwards my teens, my blood brother taught me to produce it inwards a much diluted method, hence sweetened amongst condensed milk. Wow.. that was an oculus opener. Truly different. It tasted much similar wheat porridge, what nosotros telephone telephone inwards Cantonese equally Mak Chuk, or inwards Malay Bubur Gandum/Terigu.

Then when I went into Teacher's Training inwards JB, I ate breakfast daily because suspension fourth dimension was much after in addition to I'll locomote hence so hungry past times then, hence I made breakfast. It's almost oatmeal daily. Oh if you lot desire to know whether I lose weight past times eating oatmeal daily.. hahaha, no I didn't. And I volition e'er endeavour to lay inwards fresh fruits to teach inwards fifty-fifty nicer, strawberries, and bananas usually, because I could purchase to a greater extent than in addition to store. But I didn't piece of occupation condensed milk anymore merely because condensed milk ain't the same materials that it was when I was a kid, it became condensed filled milk or creamers in addition to they tasted inferior. So I used fresh milk amongst a fighting of sugar.

After the grooming ended, I was posted to rural fossil oil palm estate where the nearest town was 68km away amongst nix insight except fossil oil palms all the way. So, keeping oatmeal inwards the pantry was a must. And whenever I teach dorsum to the estate from KL, I e'er top past times a large fruit stall. My friends in addition to I e'er brand a shout out for to halt in addition to purchase fruits. I intend I ate the most fruits during these ii years I was working there. Mangoes were e'er the pick fruit to purchase when it was inwards season. Simply because it could proceed without referigeration in addition to I definately prefer this than apples or oranges. It was during this fourth dimension that eating oatmeal amongst mangoes started. My housemate who doesn't swallow oatmeal, was converted after I made this for her. She totally changed her perspective well-nigh oatmeal in addition to said it was hence good, exactly similar eating sweetness soups.

So, here, perchance you'd similar to endeavour my means to convert your human or your kid into eating oatmeal.
My ii kids finished these ii bowls.

1/2 loving cup quick cooking oats
2 cups water
1/2 loving cup fresh milk (if you lot are making this for your kid, you lot tin piece of occupation your child's milk formula, dissolved amongst or hence water)
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 loving cup diced mangoes or more

Put H2O in addition to oats into a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Lower oestrus to medium low, lid off and simmer for five minutes. Put inwards milk in addition to sugar. Turn off oestrus in addition to lay into serving bowls. Top amongst diced mangoes.
Simply divine.

I used much lesser milk than traditional oatmeals in addition to I detect this exactly nice. Enough to teach inwards creamy but non besides much to teach inwards cloying.

*Please banknote that the simmering fourth dimension volition touching the texture of the oatmeal. The longer you lot simmer it, the smoother it becomes in addition to thicker it volition be. And it thickens farther when it cools down. So amend justice your consistency preference. The amount of liquids I piece of occupation hither is exactly correct for me.

You may piece of occupation strawberries, but it may locomote tart, hence experience gratuitous to add together inwards to a greater extent than sugar. Bananas are squeamish to buy the farm amongst this, in addition to it is sweetness in addition to fragrant. Blueberries volition locomote squeamish in addition to slightly cooking it volition convey out a squeamish coloring from the skin.

To non oatmeal eaters, I dare you lot to endeavour this.



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close