Love To Bake How To Pare A Pineapple



Remember Cheezels??? That's how y'all swallow Cheezels, stick your finger through the hole. But this is a pineapple. that's a chip to big. Hahaha!!

When I made Pineapple Tarts for sale dorsum when I was 17, I never pare my ain pineapples. I pay extra fifty sen (for each fruit) to bring it done. It's non slowly to pare 10 pineapples each fourth dimension I brand the jam. And I brand that a few times. I'd rather pay. But now, I exclusively quest one... So, I tried peeling this myself. My kickoff attempt. Hahahah!!
I'm going to produce only about other upside downwards cake, since I was dissapointed concluding time.

So earlier I bake the cakes again, hither goes my peeling adventure..



 Wonder why the numbers are non quite correct amongst this 2d peeling pic? Cos I missed those inward the middle out during my initital editing, thence I only speedily remedied it... haiya, nevermind la. Not perfect nevermind one.

Now, I tin pare my ain pineapple already. Can you? I'm certain y'all can.

Oh ya, 1 to a greater extent than affair nearly pineapples. I ever bake amongst Morris variety. Huh? What what???
There are a few varieties of pineapple inward Malaysia, in addition to the mutual ones inward the marketplace are Morris, Josapine(not Josephine ok, no such pineapple), and Sarawak variety, amongst Morris beingness almost everywhere. It's at the rojak stalls, the cutting fruit stalls, the juice stations.. Why? It's the cheapest!!!

Well, it's non because of the cost that I role this, but because of the taste. I'm certain y'all won't desire to bake amongst cherry apples, but greenish ones. Why? Things that are likewise sugariness don't actually sense of savour that proficient when baked, right? I similar Morris, due to the tartness, the amount of fibre it has (especially when it comes to pineapple tarts, the to a greater extent than fibre, the to a greater extent than jam I'll larn from 1 fruit). Josapine is to a greater extent than of a eating pineapple than a baking one, that's my personal opinion., but in addition to thence again, I don't swallow fresh pineapples. Maybe due to bad experiences of them making my natural language sore when I was a kid, in addition to they were Morris :)

Ok ok, plenty said, depository fiscal establishment jibe out my 2d upside downwards pineapple cake two days later.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close