Love To Bake Huckleberry Muffins Alongside Lemon Saccharide Crust


I made upwards the muffin recipe myself to accomodate the materials inwards my pantry too the topping is from i site that I've forgotten to authorities annotation down. I made these November 2009 when blueberries from Commonwealth of Australia were inwards season.

The topping makes it different, alongside a tang. Blueberry muffins are everywhere alongside unlike versions on the internet, but non many comes alongside a tangy topping. Try this if u dear lemons too blueberries.

My Mother inwards Law who is non a muffin lover honor this to live on good. She finds park muffins to live on dense too sticks to the palate too teeth. But no.. non this one. Muffins made alongside yogurt are soft too fluffy.

Recipe
250gm cake/superfine flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
200gm sugar
1 heaped tsp lemon zest
125gm blueberries

2 eggs
80gm melted butter
200ml apparently yogurt

1. Preheat oven to 180/170C.
2. Sift cake flour alongside baking soda too baking powder.
3. Remove 2Tbsp of saccharide too combine it alongside the lemon zest. Set aside.
4. Mix the residuum of saccharide alongside sifted flour. Set aside.
5. Lightly shell eggs too combine alongside melted butter too yogurt.
6. Make a good inwards the centre of (4) too pour inwards (5).
7. Mix simply to moisture ingredient. Do non combine until real smooth.
8. Put inwards blueberries too lighty mix. Do non interruption the berries.
9. Spoon batter into 12 4oz muffin cups. Top alongside around lemon saccharide (3).
10. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.

I was greedy too baked them inwards 10 muffin cups too come across what happened.. Don't repeat my fault too bake them inwards 12.


I was trying to snap around pictures using natural low-cal on my window sill too here's what happened....

The blueberries got stolen.... past times Lydia.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close