Love To Bake Lydia's Two Tomorrow

It's been close two years since this picayune bubble of joy came out of my tummy.

I'm as well as therefore busy these few days preparing for her tea political party on Sunday. Making two cakes, 1 for cutting, 1 for extra servings (1 cake can't feed all), Sushi Sandwich, Sambal Boats, mini Cha Siew Pao, Longan Tofu, Mango Pudding, Mini Fruit Flans, as well as large cookie sticks for the kids.

My Lydia,
She loves food, sometimes as well as therefore much until I notice it difficult to bake as well as possess inwards her presense. She'll swallow raw dough(if i walk away from the tabular array for a while), she calls it bread!!!! She loves to play as well as it makes everyone closed to her laughing their hearts out. Her generous Hellos, Hi's as well as Byes makes every friend or stranger feels as well as therefore warm as well as welcomed. She is a loving sis to Lyanne, a loving immature lady to me as well as Mike that is generous alongside her kisses as well as hugs. Lydia loves to sing as well as dance, loves Barney as well as Mickey, as well as she loves to reboot our computers!!!! Urgh, I loathe the final one.

Here are some recent pics of her.

She loves to jump when taking pics
 years since this picayune bubble of joy came out of my breadbasket Love to Bake Lydia's two tomorrow


She loves pens, pencils, as well as brushes
 years since this picayune bubble of joy came out of my breadbasket Love to Bake Lydia's two tomorrow


She loves to become out for meals, sits quietly as well as feeds herself
 years since this picayune bubble of joy came out of my breadbasket Love to Bake Lydia's two tomorrow

She loves to twang on the pianoforte .. as well as guitars
 years since this picayune bubble of joy came out of my breadbasket Love to Bake Lydia's two tomorrow





Lydia, mommy pray that yous volition grow upwards well for yous as well as happy everyday
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close