Love To Bake Milo Oatmeal



One day, Mike asked me to fix oatmeal for him.
Was I surprised???? You betcha!!!

Well, too thence I idea of making Mango Oatmeal , since I convey mangoes inward the fridge.
But when I peeled the mango, the flesh was grey...
So, I peeled around other one... grey
I convey no to a greater extent than mangoes.

I was afraid that he won't swallow it patently too thence I seat inward around 3in1 Milo to jazz it upwards a bit, few drops of vanilla too.
And I garnished it alongside a pump shape made of milk pulverisation (my kid's milk formula, kekeke)


Did he swallow it??? Yeah he did, all of it. And y'all know what he said afterwards he finished upwards the whole thing.
" You tin create it patently adjacent time. Actually grandma used to fix this for me when I was a kid, simply I never knew it was oatmeal. "

Duh!!!!!!



Now, fourth dimension to create launder the pot too bowl... Duh!!!!!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close