Love To Bake My Showtime Swiss Roll

This is  my get-go fourth dimension making swiss scroll Love to Bake My First Swiss Roll

This is my get-go fourth dimension making swiss roll.

The cake cracked badly on the exterior when I rolled it, as well as it was a huge roll. My cake was virtually i inch inwards meridian when baked, a chip tall. Then I tucked the cake existent tight inwards cling wrap. And it came downwardly to a regular swiss scroll size, as well as voila, the cracks seemed to induce got disappeared!!!! I made ii rolls, as well as my oven tin sack solely induce got inwards i baking pan at a time, as well as thus I had to brand the batter twice as well as bake twice. Luckily it solely takes xv mins to bake.

A elementary tea fourth dimension fare...

This is  my get-go fourth dimension making swiss scroll Love to Bake My First Swiss Roll

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close