Love To Bake The Storey Of 2 Dumplings




So, what happens when 2 dumplings catch each other????
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
They acquire cook to endure eaten!!!!!




Hahaha, that's my lame joke.
Anyway, produce they expect the same? From the exterior yeah..but from the inside, no.

I intend if y'all conduct maintain been reading my spider web log for quite a piece y'all volition know that my hubby is a Hokkien as well as I'm a Cantonese. I can't beak a discussion of Hokkien earlier I knew him, well, but I tin post away understand the "universal Chinese dialect words" that most understands. Neh, those that y'all volition role to inquire close people's parents. Hahahaha, I produce no beak them, but that doesn't hateful I produce non know if someone is scolding me or cursing me behind my dorsum or perhaps correct inward my face.

Mike told me he never spoke much Cantonese, non until he met me, as well as the starting fourth dimension few months of our relationship, nosotros volition ever struggle because he uses the incorrect words to limited himself, making me misunderstand him. But now, his Cantonese is definately much much ameliorate afterwards all the commando training I've given him. :)
His Cantonese has improved, definately, but what close my Hokkien. Hahahahah!!!! Well, he's got TVB to endure his guru, but me? I've got nobody,
 **** nobody nobody but you.... nobody nobody similar you, nobody nobody, nobody nobody, nobduy nobody ** amongst fingers twidling upright****

Bloggers who've met me, have heard me proverb those few words over as well as over over again only.
"Pai See" (naughty), "Ai Boh" (you want?), "Beh Sai" (Cannot), "Lai Ji Beng" (come here), "Kee Lau Ting" (Go upstairs) and perhaps some other elementary words. Yeah, these are the solely ones that I tin post away utter from my mouth. Trying to instruct my girls the real few words that is inward my personal collection of Hokkien Vocab.
Oh as well as the other day, Gan Sui Joong inward Hokkien, "Kngee Chang". Another novel word... kekekeke.

Yeah, close those 2 dumplings, I merely made these yesterday, yes, yesterday 15th June. This is the 2d batch of rice dumplings I made this year. 1st batch wasn't plenty to become to a greater extent than or less because my neighbours of a precipitous popped over shout out for for a few (in telephone substitution amongst $$$), as well as a few became one-half the batch because each conduct maintain 10, therefore 10 therefore v as well as some other 5+2. So, afterwards I came dorsum from my dumpling making trip inward Kampar final weekend, I made some other 36 pieces yesterday.

So, my dumpling feat for this year

Hakka Dough Dumplings : xvi pieces
Plain Gan Sui Joong : l pieces
Hokkien Bak Chang: 1st batch: 44pcs, 2d batch : xv pcs
Cantonese Rice Dumpling : 1st batch : 23 pieces, 2d batch: 24 pieces

Altogether: 174 pieces.

Well, I had some aid amongst the 1st batch from my mom as well as 2d sister inward law. I didn't produce this all past times myself ok.

Anyway, glad this is solely in 1 lawsuit a year. I'll endure looking frontwards to side past times side year, Nyonya Chang, hold off for me ya.
Then inward 2012, perhaps hakka pillow dumplings... 1 yr 1 novel recipe to learn.


 Happy Dragon Boat Festival, or Dumpling Festival
or Duan Wu Festival,
whatever y'all may telephone band it, as well as most of all,

Enjoy the dumplings!!!!
I intend I'm getting sick of them already..... hahaha!!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close