Love To Bake Claypot Chicken Rice W/O The Claypot 陶壶鸡饭

My hometown is famous for Claypot Chicken Rice Love to Bake Claypot Chicken Rice w/o the claypot 陶壶鸡饭

My hometown is famous for Claypot Chicken Rice. Mom used to tapau this when she’s non cooking. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 big pot of it would feed the whole identify unit of measurement bao bao. But I never similar it amongst sausages in addition to salted fish. Prefer the patently chicken version.

How many of us produce stimulate got a claypot of home? Good for u if u stimulate got one, but I don’t. So, I build this w/o the pot. It may non stimulate got the claypot smell, but it does sense of savor similar (not the same cos I pose mushrooms). I similar to ready this 1 pot dish. My friends stimulate got seconds when I produce this for them.

Very slow in addition to delicious!!

Claypot Chicken Rice Recipe


Recipe for 2.

(A) 1 bowl of uncooked rice(washed)
1 bowl of H2O (adjust to preference in addition to type of rice)


(B) ii chicken drumsticks cutting into modest pieces(or which e'er business office u like)
2 tbsp lite soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp sugar
½ tsp salt
Dash of white pepper powder
2 tbsp ginger juice( if u’re lazy, merely julienne 1 inch of ginger)
1 tbsp corn starch

(C) five dark mushrooms (sliced in addition to squeezed dry)

(D) iii tbsp lite soy sauce (or how salty u desire it to be)
1 tbsp dark soy sauce (some brands are darker, unopen to lighter)
2 tbsp stone oil ,fried amongst 1 pip of garlic in addition to 1bulb of shallot
½ tsp sesame oil
¼ loving cup dark-green onion(cut finely)

1. Mix (B) all together in addition to marinade for at to the lowest degree an hr ( I produce it overnight to salvage time)
2. Mix inwards the mushrooms to marinade for unopen to other 10 mins at least.
3. Cook the rice til it’s ¾ cooked through. (you may steam the rice or purpose rice cooker(water most dry))
4. Put inwards the marinated chicken in addition to mushroom. Arrange it nicely in addition to endeavour to build certain the chicken don’t overlap each other.
My hometown is famous for Claypot Chicken Rice Love to Bake Claypot Chicken Rice w/o the claypot 陶壶鸡饭

When everything is cooked, accept it of the burn downward (if u’re using rice cooker,the lite is off)
6. Put inwards (D) in addition to mix it all up. If it’s non salty enough, add together to a greater extent than soy sauce according to personal taste.
My hometown is famous for Claypot Chicken Rice Love to Bake Claypot Chicken Rice w/o the claypot 陶壶鸡饭

7. Dish upward in addition to serve amongst unopen to blanched veggie to build the repast nutritionally to a greater extent than balanced, eg: Sawi or Lettuce or Taugeh.
My hometown is famous for Claypot Chicken Rice Love to Bake Claypot Chicken Rice w/o the claypot 陶壶鸡饭




Tip: When I railroad train the garlic shallot oil, I build unopen to for my veggie too. Then using the same wok, w/o washing, pose inwards water, boil in addition to blanch the veggie.











    Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
    close