Love To Bake Steamed Pandan Loving Cup Cakes

 making cakes that needs lots of whipping upward has to endure seat off until I become a novel practiced mixe Love to Bake Steamed Pandan Cup Cakes

My Braun Multimix of 12 years said practiced cheerio to me recently... so, making cakes that needs lots of whipping upward has to endure seat off until I become a novel practiced mixer..

I made this based on my previous postal service of Steamed Cheese Cake.

Steamed Pandan Cup Cake Recipe

Dry ingredients

(A) 200gm cake flour
¼ tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder

80gm sugar

Wet Ingredients
100ml pandan juice (from three blades of pandan leaves)
100ml kokosnoot milk
2 eggs
20gm melted butter

Method:
1. Sift A.
2. Mix saccharide amongst (A)
3. Beat eggs as well as combine all moisture ingredients.
4. Combine moisture as well as dry out ingredients well.
5. Spoon into newspaper lined cups until 2/3 full.
6. Steam on high oestrus for xv minutes.

 making cakes that needs lots of whipping upward has to endure seat off until I become a novel practiced mixe Love to Bake Steamed Pandan Cup Cakes
**********
10 loving cup cakes
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close