Learn Too Spotter 26 Ipad Apps To Transform Your Teaching

June 29, 2014
Today I am bringing y'all a keen notice I learned through TechChef4U. This is a listing of useful iPad apps to transform your teaching. The listing is created yesteryear Rachel Jones ( from  Create Innovate Explore ) and features some actually keen titles that every instructor should know about. And though most of these apps choose already been featured hither inwards this weblog inwards several yesteryear instances, the listing besides contains some novel apps I never had the gamble to percentage hither ( e.g., Moldiv, Memrise, together with Green Screen Movie FX).

Check out the sum visual from this page.
 Today I am bringing y'all a keen notice I learned through  Learn And Watch 26 iPad Apps to Transform Your Teaching


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close