Learn Together With Sentinel The Best L Gratuitous Ipad Apps For Preschoolers

June 11, 2014
H5N1 few days agone I posted hither in a nautical chart featuring around of the pop apps for early on literacy learners. Following this post, individual shared alongside me this wonderful slideshow created yesteryear Emily Llyod which outlines fifty iPad apps on the same topic. While almost all of the apps I shared inwards my nautical chart are likewise featured inwards this presentation, the great affair nearly Emily's operate is the structured arrangement of these apps into v principal categories alongside each category corresponding to a target skill. These categories are : write together, read together, play together,sing together, beak together.



Here is a nautical chart I created where I listed all the apps Emily reviewed inwards her slideshow. You tin download this nautical chart from this link.


literacy Areas Targeted
Apps
Write Together
Read Together




Here is Emily's slideshow




Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close