Learn In Addition To Sentry A Must Accept Google Displace App For Teachers

May 8, 2014
Since the introduction of add-ons to Google Drive a few weeks ago, I tried several of these extensions on my Google Drive too I am actually impressed yesteryear the neat service or too hence of them offer. Today, I am sharing alongside you lot 1 of my favourite apps to role on Google Sheets. This plus is called Doctopus.



Doctopus is a handy Spreadhseet script which allows teachers to brand copies too manus out google Drive files to students listed inward a Google Sheet. Doctopus likewise allows teachers to proceed runway of their shared documents alongside the possibility of providing timely feedback to students correct inward the spreadsheet itself.

Watch the video below to acquire to a greater extent than virtually how to role Doctopus on your Google Sheets.



 Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close