Learn Too Sentinel V Non Bad Google Movement Video Tutorials For Teachers

February19, 2014
Today I am sharing alongside y'all a slew of interesting Google Drive video tutorials that are created past times Anson Alexander. I came across these tutorials piece I was browsing through this wonderful site called Working at The Edge. I idea virtually tweeting this resources without having to post it hither only I know fifteen thousands of e-mail subscribers to this weblog volition likely immature lady them.

These tutorials volition tending y'all learn to know  some of the features in addition to functions of Google Drive that y'all mightiness likely move missing. Have a await in addition to portion alongside your colleagues.

1- Composing Google Docs



2- Sharing files in addition to folders



3- Document Organization



4- Advanced sharing in addition to permission



5- Third political party apps 




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close