Love To Bake Bunny Cake - Kiddy Cakes #1



I made this cake finally twelvemonth for my dearest niece.
She has been changing her hear a few times, made me purchase a few stuff.... as well as I'm glad she finally settled amongst a bunny cake, only a calendar week earlier her day.

Here's how the ornament went on.. you lot tin role whatsoever cake base of operations you lot like. Since this is going to hold out a bunny cake, I made a carrot sponge (I forgot how I made it, only add together around grated carrot to your favourite cake recipe). The frosting is Italian Meringue Buttercream, as well as you lot tin role Swiss Meringue Buttercream if you lot like





1. Trim the cake.
2. Smother evenly amongst cream. Use toothpicks to grade the cake. Create borders amongst cotton wool strings as well as pat on desiccated coconut.
3. Rub around desiccated kokosnoot amongst pinkish gel colouring fabric as well as fill upward up the infinite inside the borders amongst the pinkish coconut. Remove the cotton wool strings.
4. Draw the end details amongst melted night chocolate


The persuasion didn't come upward out of sparse air, but I referred to a moving painting from the internet



My niece loved the cake a lot :)



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close