New Mexican Grilled Corn “Elote” – The End Grilled Corn Recipe I’Ll Always Need

I know a recipe came out good when my married adult woman Michele says something to the upshot of, “we tin compass the sack never accept this made whatever other way, ever,” which is precisely what she said afterwards trigger-happy through 2 ears of this amazing Mexican-style grilled corn. She wasn’t kidding.

I accept no sentiment how authentic this is, every bit I’ve never had this inwards Mexico, or fifty-fifty prepared past times actual Mexicans, hence let’s play it security together with simply tell this was inspired past times “elote,” every bit it’s called. I’m certain in that place are hundreds of variations, but the ane constant seems to hold out the finally step, which consists of grating copious amounts of Cotija cheese over the seasoned ears.

Cotija tin compass the sack hold out constitute inwards whatever large grocery shop (at to the lowest degree inwards California), together with for me it’s similar a bland, slightly drier Feta cheese. I know that doesn’t audio peculiarly appetizing, but when combined alongside the creamy chili mayo, together with the smoky grilled corn, it’s absolutely to croak for. In a pinch, Parmesan or Feta would work, but I can’t imagine it existence every bit perfect.

There should hold out no shortage of fresh corn on the cob this fourth dimension of year, hence I highly encourage yous to instruct around (twice every bit much every bit yous intend yous are going to eat), together with compass this amazing recipe a endeavor soon. Enjoy!


corn on the cob, boiled inwards salted H2O for five minutes, drained
melted butter, every bit needed
grated cotija cheese, every bit needed
For the chili mayo (makes plenty for almost 8 ears):
generous 1/2 loving cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp Earth ancho chili powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
juice of ane lime
salt to sense of savor if needed

View the consummate recipe

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close