Love To Bake Facebook Confusion... Solved, One Hope. - Random Sunday


 Edited 18/9/2012
 

I know some of you lot are confused betwixt page together with profile. Let me assay to explain.
The divergence betwixt my PAGE together with PROFILE of which they correspond ii dissimilar things

'fan'Page*: Represents my blog, @ my company, if you lot similar to relate it to a telephone number, it's my company's full general telephone line.
You run into my blog's logo every bit picture

Profile: Represents me, it's my mobile line. You run into my expression upwards every bit moving-picture demo :)

*fanpage was the one-time term that Facebook used. Before the term "Like" came about, it was "Be a Fan"

Here's the explanation...
The current fanPage:




Name: Table for 2 or More
Method of connection: LIKE, no involve authorisation of whatever form.

Chatting : No
Private Messaging; No, it's all posting on walls, public.
Privacy: Higher because I cannot stance your updates unless I purposely larn to ur wall together with that you've ready it at PUBLIC
Updates from me: Only weblog related updates, aught more.

In short, I am blogger together with you lot are reader. Nothing more.

You tin either LIKE my page,
just for weblog updates (nothing more), I won't run into anything on ur wall.
Privacy of beingness only my reader. Your privacy.
Imagine you're calling upwards a fellowship for full general inquiries, no i knows where you're calling from.




Profile:



Name: Wendyinkk Blogspot
Method of connection : Friendship asking that needs authorization.
Chatting: Yes, chat alongside me if u involve troubleshooting on recipes. No idle chat
Private messaging: Yes
Privacy: Depends on how you ready the settings, but usually I larn to run into ur condition updates. I larn to LIKE your updates, comment on your sharing.
Updates from me: Kitchen related, weblog related. Nothing personal.
Updates from you: Tag me alongside the materials u made alongside recipes from my weblog together with permit me drool at them.

In short.. nosotros are weblog related friends on FB.

Add me every bit Friend on my profile for to a greater extent than personal interaction. Send a message first to position yourself every bit a reader or a beau blogger. No absolute strangers please. I'm proverb sorry NO to profiles alongside weird names or offensive profile pictures.
Remember, I produce read your updates if you lot are on my friend list.
Imagine, when you lot telephone phone a individual on the mobile phone, the reciever sees your position out :p




************************



BOTH ARE NOT THE SAME


*******************************




The proclamation below was posted on 20 May 2012
Recently in that place has been some major confusion on Facebook together with I accept decided to abandon my one-time page together with migrate to a novel one.
It volition come upwards sooner or after every bit the one-time page is named alongside my blog's URL together with who knows i twenty-four hours I volition larn my ain domain together with the FB's page championship volition locomote irrelevant anyway.


a flake lamentable to delete, but I had to. This is the link to this one-time fanpage. Please UNLIKE it to end subscription.


If you lot are friends alongside me on my profile, together with intend to proceed the friendship,
respond hither in this link (log inward showtime b4 clicking). Link available for stance for electrical current friends.
This means members of page won't locomote confused.
I'll start to manage my friend list by 31st May.
Sorry for all the confusion.


***Real life friends:
***this has aught to produce alongside my personal account.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close