Love To Bake Hokkaido Milk Loaf - White Loaf Calendar Week # 1

moon final result from my camera's external flash

My staff of life postings are soooo long overdue.
It's fourth dimension for me to overflowing y'all all alongside my breads. But don't worry, breads won't run for a calendar month straight. But I tin forcefulness out create staff of life month's' if I desire to. It's crazy, equally usual, that's me.

This is non my start loaf.. I made a few loaves earlier this together with I only wanted to postal service white sandwich loaves first.



Hokkaido Milk Loaf.. took the blogosphere past times tempest few years back. I was already around, snooping unopen to other's blogs but never ever idea that ane hateful solar daytime I larn to endeavour making this because I never imagined I volition ane hateful solar daytime ain a heavy duty mixer.
Make this if y'all convey lots of whipping cream to dispose of. But yet, y'all tin forcefulness out ever larn a carton, dissever into portions together with freeze. Use each component for each loaf of bread. It's a real overnice quest method bread.




Hokkaido Milk Loaf
Source: Angie's Recipes
Makes: One 5X5X13 inch pullman tin, without lid

540 gm Bread flour
lx gm Cake flour
10 gm instant yeast
thirty gm Milk pulverization
lxxx gm Sugar
ix gm Salt
1 large Egg
250 gm Fresh milk
150 gm Whipping cream

1. Mix everything together together with mix until a dough forms.
2. Knead on speed iv (Kitchen Aid) for xx minutes until a smooth, glossy together with elastic (It volition travel past times the window pane test)
dough is achieved.
3. Cover together with allow dough proof for 1 hr or until doubled.
4. Punch downwards together with dissever dough into iv pieces. Make them circular together with allow them residual for 10-20 minutes.
5. Roll out dough (like a longish oval) together with coil upward (like making swiss roll) together with house them into a greased pullman tin.
6. Let dough ascent until 2/3 full. Preheat oven at 150(fan)/170C. Brush on egg launder if preferred.
7. Bake for xl minutes or until pan sounds hollow when tapped.

Verdict: Manual kneading friendly, lastly dough is non tacky, but real workable, texture is real soft, beautiful crumbs, soft for two days. Crumb turns crumbly on third day, best if reheated but all the same fine if eaten only similar that.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close