Love To Bake Quinoa Rice Pudding Amongst Blueberries - Infant Nutrient # 1



How was your schoolhouse holidays?
I honey it because I could slumber until the Sun shines bright......
I loathe it because the family volition last inward a mess all the time.
Now it's over, I'm glad but notwithstanding dread the early on mornings.
Haha....


Many of us South East Asians are used to preparing baby's porridge alongside rice. Usually savoury alongside meat(fish, chicken or pork) and vegetables. The porridge is both filling as well as nutritious. This fourth dimension only about I desire to last to a greater extent than adventurous as well as wander off into to a greater extent than unfamiliar territories.

Lately I accept started to view organic shops as well as accept learnt to purpose to a greater extent than of other grains inward our diet. My friend, Winnie, gave me a bundle of organic Quinoa equally Christmas present. I honey nutrient element gifts! ii years back, she gave me teddy acquit pastas.


Quinoa is slowly to digest, high inward nutrients as well as protein, good for the pump as well as eases migraines. I'm also feeding my man child alongside fix to swallow organic cereal made from rice as well as quinoa. Seeing how much he likes the rice quinoa cereal alongside milk, I tried to hit this from scratch, alongside existent rice as well as quinoa grains.

The quinoa that I accept doesn't gustation bitter. But has this curt curly affair (it's the germ, I suppose) that my kid doesn't similar as well as keeps on spitting it out, that is if I cooked only exclusively quinoa. But when I mixed the quinoa alongside rice, everything feels as well as then polish that he won't spit anything out. I've cooked this a few times as well as he loves it! Especially alongside blueberries. I did non effort this alongside strawberries equally I read that strawberries tin displace allergic reactions. I only stayed condom alongside blueberries. You tin effort this alongside bananas or papaya too!


Quinoa Rice Pudding alongside Blueberries
Recipe source: WendyinKK
Makes only about 1 loving cup of rice pudding

1 Tbsp raw rice
1 Tbsp quinoa
1.5 cups H2O (you may take away more)
xx blueberries
four scoops of infant formula pulverisation + dissolved inward minimal total of drinking water
½ tsp saccharide (optional)

1. Rinse rice as well as quinoa. Soak for thirty minutes. Drain as well as position inward water. Bring to a boil as well as lower to a simmer for 30-40 minutes (lid on). Adjust H2O total if needed.
2. Put inward blueberries as well as allow it hit until the blueberries plough mushy. Turn off the heat.
3. Put inward saccharide as well as dissolved infant formula.
4. Puree if needed (do this spell real hot to preclude the pudding from breaking down)
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close