Love To Bake Random Sunday - Latest Loot From Us

Hello everybody!

Happy sun together with I mean value most people similar to store on Sundays due to working on weekdays. I on the other hand, hates shopping on Sundays, fifty-fifty when I was withal working. I'd rather become after operate together with store on weekdays.

I bought these from Amazon (except for the chips). I dearest cyberspace shopping, simply it's dangerous. It tin privy easily become out of hand. What I practice is, commonly I volition add together it to my cart, simply I don't consummate the purchase first, relieve it. Few days later, after to a greater extent than surfing, I'll determine 1 time to a greater extent than if I withal demand it. If not, I'll take it. This way, I refrained from making impulsive purchases of which I volition tend to do. I am form of an impulsive person, inwards some ways.

Here's my loot this time, together with they were brought dorsum past times my MIL together with BIL on their recent trip back.



So... what are they

1. Ball Pan. You tin privy brand a sphere cake.  Bake the cake inwards ii one-half spheres, bring together them together together with y'all larn a actually circular cake, similar a ball.



2. Zeroll Mini Cookie Scoop. Perfect for quick cookie shaping together with proportioning. I made peanut cookies using these this yr together with wah.... 10 minutes together with I'm done shapping the recipe for 300gm nuts of which took me ages usually.





3. Silpat. Non stick silicon mats of which dunno why turns greasy after use, launder together with keep. Areas exposed to air turns greasy, because I cash inwards one's chips along the baking surface of both mats together, inside, the dorsum of which faces out turns greasy. Anyone has the same experience?




4. Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker attachment. Hahaha, farewell bye icy H2O ice cream, tell Hello to smoooooooth H2O ice creams. This H2O ice cream bowl needs to last attached to my mixer similar the regular bowl, simply it needs to last frozen overnight earlier use.




5. Kitchenaid bowl cover. Covers my bowl when non inwards use. Looks nicer than a towel. LOL. Came inwards pack of 2. I shared this purchase amongst Lena (Frozen Wings) who happened to convey the same mixer model every bit mine





6. Kitchenaid five speed manus blender addition attachments. KHB2561. I convey a Kenwood at the moment, simply I am non satisfied amongst it together with then I bought this. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot lot smoother together with a lot lot quieter. I used this amongst my transformer. Do non plug whatever electrical appliances bought inwards United States of America of America take into the socket. You'll give the sack it.




7. Pie Weights. Yup, going to bake pies together with volition last used inwards blind baking, Bye farewell beans together with no to a greater extent than wastage.




8. Microplane zester/grater - You don't know what you're missing if y'all haven't tried this before. The zest is together with then much finer than my fine grater. And it's pretty sharp, together with then minimal strength is needed.
Beaterblade- supposedly, it scrapes the bowl every bit it creams inwards my mixer, simply it exclusively scrapes one-half the bowl. Ok la...



9. Ghiradelli Chocolate Chips - I exclusively asked my MIL to purchase some Choc Chips dorsum together with I'm glad she bought these. These terms a bomb here. Move the decimal quest to the right, that's how much the divergence is, dollar to dollar. It's pricier on Amazon than at Walmart. Walmart is about $2 something per pack.






What's inwards shopping listing next.... lots more, I'm waiting for the adjacent trip, LOL!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close