Love To Bake Chocolate Cherries Oatmeal Cookies



I convey this large pack of mixed fruit in addition to nuts that my MIL got me from US. There’s dried bing cherries, cranberries (they await brownish cos no additive was added), raisins, pistachios in addition to almonds. I didn’t know what to create amongst them, so, when I saw this recipe on Honey Bee Sweets, I was delighted!!!

I picked out the cherries in addition to used around of the nuts, in addition to voila, a yummy in addition to chewy oatmeal cookie.
As Honey Bee says, this is supposed to survive soft in addition to chewy, in addition to it’s non “Lau Foong 漏风", or masuk angin . It’s meant to survive similar that, in addition to non crunchy. I did alter the method though…. Using a method I learnt from doing a cranberry white chocolate cookie that never got photographed cos I was inwards my confinement when I did it.

Chocolate Cherries Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe adapted from Honey Bee Sweets

80gm dried bing cherries, chopped
1 egg, beaten
1.5tsp vanilla extract
Mix chopped cherries together amongst beaten egg in addition to vanilla. Let it sit down for at to the lowest degree one-half an hr until the eggs are absorbed yesteryear the cherries.

115gm butter, softened (I ever utilisation salted, in addition to I skipped the salt)
100gm soft brownish sugar
125gm rolled oats (I used quick cooking)
115gm all role flour, sifted amongst 1 tsp baking pulverization in addition to 1 t/s tsp baking soda
100gm mixed nuts, chopped
75gm chocolate chips

1. Combine sifted flour amongst oats.
2. Cream the butter amongst brownish saccharide until calorie-free in addition to fluffy.
3. Mix inwards one-half of (1), hence the cherries in addition to all that is inwards the bowl.
4. Mix inwards the residual of (1). Then mix inwards the nuts in addition to choc chips.
5. Preheat oven to 170/180C. Prepare your cookie sheets in addition to trouble them amongst non stick baking paper/parchment
6. Roll balls of dough in addition to house them onto cookie canvass (I used a 1/2Tbsp measurement spoon to cast one-half spheres)
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Place on rack to cool downward earlier packing them inwards air tight jars.


My kids honey these in addition to kept on bespeak for to a greater extent than cookies : )

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close