Love To Bake My Favourite Seven - Become To Know Me Calendar Week # 3

I've been tagged past times Shu Han of Mummy I Can Cook to play this game :) Thanks Shu Han for tagging me.

I'm going to select posts that most of you lot receive got never seen, which are from my offset ii years of blogging.
I receive got a lot of favourites, as well as therefore it's difficult to acquire solely 7 out of 539 posts. LOL.

1. Barazek.
H5N1 core eastern cookie that is my offset Step past times Step post. Pictures mayhap horrible because my hubby was non eager to receive got them for me as well as that time, I receive got never used his DSLR earlier as well as neither exercise I know of whatsoever editing software. I beloved this cookie but receive got never made this since.

m going to select posts that most of you lot receive got never seen Love to Bake My Favourite 7 - Get to know me Week # 3



2. Palak Tofu.
I began to explore into spices afterward this dish afterward realising the wonderful odour that a small-scale pinch of cumin tin gain me. Spices inwards curries or heavily flavoured dishes are undecipherable, as well as therefore I receive got never learnt to appreciate spices fifty-fifty though I've been eating curries since I was a kid. Disgusting this dish may look, but it's real delicious, at to the lowest degree to my family. Cooked this few times.





3. Fern Shoots amongst Hot as well as Sour Dressing
I beloved this dish, but never made this again, although I've made it many times prior to blogging.
Maybe I should to this 1 time again inwards close future

m going to select posts that most of you lot receive got never seen Love to Bake My Favourite 7 - Get to know me Week # 3





4. Dulce De Leche Cream Cake
I couldn't believe that amongst this post, I started the DDL frenzy amidst the regional bloggers. After I posted I began seeing a lot of bakes amongst DDL coming out that I've never seen earlier inwards the regional blogging scene.
But most of all, this cake marked an of import milestone inwards my blogging life. Something that I've worked difficult for, long enough.



5. Orange Bread Pudding
Delicious, fifty-fifty until today I nevertheless intend of it at times. Made only once.
The pictures had me wowed. That fourth dimension I was only learning to check the DSLR as well as I was wondering why those pictures came out as well as therefore nice, each of them, until I didn't know which to choose. I rarely had such luck amongst pictures that time. I kept on bespeak my hubby, "Why today the pictures as well as therefore overnice ah?".





6. Upside Down Apple Sponge amongst Demerara Caramel
Still my ultimate comfort cake..... until today. Made this twice but am nevertheless thinking of it.





7. Spicy Lala
 A delicious dish that my inwards laws rave most immensely. LOL. Mother inwards Law, blood brother inwards law, sis inwards law... husband... everybody loved this as well as I intend it's the dish that they replicate the most often.

m going to select posts that most of you lot receive got never seen Love to Bake My Favourite 7 - Get to know me Week # 3


Sometimes I exercise intend of myself..... when volition I repeat the dishes. There are only soooooooo many out at that spot for us to try. And that makes my hubby complain.

Have a overnice calendar week ahead
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close