Love To Bake Tomago Boro Experiment Turned Catty

I tried to recreate the yummy sweeeeeeeet biscuit balls from Japan. How did I produce it, past times guessing what was inwards it in addition to the proportions.



Ingredient labels ever showtime alongside the component used to most to the least, I guessed from there. I can’t read Jap, but because I had been scouring E-pan for staff of life recipes in addition to some words I could easly recognize later using the translator numerous times. Words similar chicken egg, is easily recognizable in addition to some words truly resemble Chinese language, so, it’s non that hard.

This experiment alongside 1 egg yielded quite sum, about 2 cups of biscuits

80gm spud starch
60gm sugar
1 large egg
30gm cake flour
1 drib vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder

1. Preheat oven at 150C/170C.
2. Combine starch, flour in addition to baking powder. Sift together, laid upward aside.
3. Beat egg in addition to carbohydrate on high speed for v minutes until it takes on the colour of mayonnaise.
4. Put inwards vanilla extract. Fold.
5. Fold inwards the sifted flours.
6. Pipe pocket-size balls(slightly bigger than chocolate chips), onto baking tray.
7. Bake for fifteen mins until golden. (the larger the balls, the longer it’ll take)
8. Keep inwards air tight containers.



Did they sense of savour similar tomago boro?
Nah, they tasted similar egg biscuits, or cat’s tongues, but ultra crunchy. The amount was plenty for two large trays of pocket-size buttons in addition to 1 tray of mini cats tongues, in addition to these mini cats tongues were baked for xviii mins, slightly longer every bit they were bigger.

Hahaha, I didn’t honor the recipe for tomago boro, but an ultra crunchy cat’s tongues.
Tomago boro sense of savour much sweeter, almost similar eating meringue, but a meringue ball alongside to a greater extent than flour. Maybe I should precook the flour.. maybe. I’ll seek again, similar I ever do, the truthful cat never dies inwards me. I simply got to seek again, in addition to my kids adore these, in addition to thus they’ll travel snapped upward inwards no time.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close