Love To Bake Joanna's Acquaint Cake

Joanna is the youngest miss of my eldest blood brother Love to Bake Joanna's Present CakeJoanna is the youngest miss of my eldest blood brother Love to Bake Joanna's Present Cake








Joanna is the youngest miss of my eldest brother. We telephone telephone her Jojo mostly.
She requested for a acquaint cake, together with I couldn't determine on the cake within until lastly minute. I finally made a strawberry chiffon amongst strawberry ripple cheesecake filling. The political party was lastly Saturday.

After this cake, I'll become myself forceps to purpose amongst those dragees. This cake had fingernail dents particularly close "Jojo". I close wanted to halt putting those pretty silvery pearls afterward the upper-case alphabetic lineament J, but, inwards the end, I ended upwards decorating the whole name.

To utilise fresh cream over a foursquare cake is......... UUURRRGHHH!!
It's together with hence hard to become a overnice edge. I can't chill the cake together with score the sides, ulike buttercream which volition harden when chilled. Fresh cream remains equally it is when chilled, soft together with amongst a high capacity to live damaged amongst the slightest of pressure, of which I did piece putting on those dragees, my palm hitting the corner and.... ta-da, the cake is chipped.
With it existence a acquaint cake, I can't set materials yesteryear the side similar almonds or chocolate shavings to create comprehend ups, So, I tried my rattling best to repair the damage.

I don't intend I'll campaign roughly other foursquare acquaint cake, unless it's amongst buttercream or cheese frosting. :)


Joanna is the youngest miss of my eldest blood brother Love to Bake Joanna's Present Cake
Joanna the birthday girl

Joanna is the youngest miss of my eldest blood brother Love to Bake Joanna's Present Cake
Joanna amongst her elderberry sister, Hannah

Joanna is the youngest miss of my eldest blood brother Love to Bake Joanna's Present Cake
Happy cousins!!



Joanna is the youngest miss of my eldest blood brother Love to Bake Joanna's Present Cake





Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close