Love To Bake Oven Baked Garlic Fries


I tried baking fries, rather than deep frying them.

The trial is urrmm............ non that satisfactory.
Anyone has whatever expert sense amongst baked fries? Please part amongst me.

Below is the recipe, as well as I forgot where I took it from. Hers await fab, precisely mine is... hahaha, no where almost pretty. Maybe it's due to it beingness skinless??? I don't know, as well as I'm actually looking for a expert baked fries recipe. Please assistance me... pretty please.

(A)
two Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp butter
iv cloves garlic, smashed amongst ½ tsp common salt inward a pestle
Put crude inward pan as well as when it’s hot, position inward smashed garlic as well as butter. Turn rut off. Just involve to warm through. Keep aside

(B )
three Tbsp corn starch
1 tsp rice flour
¾ tsp salt
1 tsp Earth dark pepper
Mix together

(C )
600gm russet potatoes (3 pieces)

Peel as well as cutting into thick pieces.
Blanch inward boiling H2O for 1 minute. Drain properly using colander.
When it’s good drained, precisely nevertheless hot, position potatoes into a large bowl/basin. Put inward (A). Toss potatoes amongst garlic oil. Then position (B) as well as toss until good combined.
Preheat oven to 200C/220C. The adapt potatoes inward baking pan, unmarried layer. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close