Love To Bake Tofu Amongst Angled Loofah



The concluding of the dark soy edible bean trilogy, all posted inwards three days. First I made the soy milk, thus I made the tofu, together with this fourth dimension I cooked the tofu ;)

Or perchance I'm a cheater for splitting this postal service that supposedly tin live on done inwards one. Well, they are truly three unlike recipes together with when I postal service them separately you lot don't lose sight of whatever of them :) So, no excuses of non seeing either one.

This is a mutual recipe, together with Swee San trounce me at posting this, although I made this agency before than the fourth dimension she posted (yaya, I did this months agone :p). But there's no contest inwards the blogging world. Everybody makes their ain materials together with blogs at their ain speed. I'm definately a loser when it comes to speed. What I made today (yes today) volition live on seen hither cease of Nov... I exercise promise that the catamenia of moving identify volition temporarily halt me from making whatever novel stuffs, but the weblog volition larn on, cos the drafts are already done, only waiting for the twenty-four hr catamenia to run across light. By thus I tin weblog speedily afterwards I've made my stuff, thus that you lot won't larn whatever stale bakes together with dishes.. BTW, smell anything weird???

Tofu amongst Angled Loofah
tofu (those that I made earlier, or you lot tin run Japanese tofu), cut into 1inch thick long strips
270gm angled loofah/ridged gourd (Before skinning is 450gm), cut into equal size amongst tofu
2 Tbsp oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
½ egg, beaten
1 loving cup water

Gravy (all mix together)
Few drops sesame oil
ii tsp cornstarch
2/3 tsp tabular array salt (or u tin run chicken stock powder, but I exercise non detect this necessary equally angled loofah is really flavourful together with sweet, tabular array salt volition do)
1/4 loving cup H2O

1. Fry tofu strips until golden. Dish upwards together with drain the oil.
2. Heat a wok on medium oestrus together with set inwards ii Tbsp oil.
3. Put inwards garlic together with sauté until fragrant.
4. Put inwards angled loofah together with youngster until it is slightly softened, it volition laissez passer out about moisture. Put inwards 1 loving cup H2O together with allow it simmer until loofah turns soft.
5. Put inwards gravy together with laid upwards until it thickens.
6. Return fried tofu into wok together with gently toss, allow the gravy coat the tofu together with laid upwards for a while.
7. Drizzle inwards beaten egg together with toss gently.
8. Dish up


By the way,
Do you lot detect my weblog beingness unlike now?
My posts are no longer inwards the middle.

Which exercise you lot prefer,
 the middle or the left?

Do say me, please.......
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close