Fresh Asparagus Patties – Jump Is Inwards The Air, Later Coming Upwards Through The Ground

There are for sure things I hold off for every yr that tells me throttle is actually here.  Baseball on the radio, having to alter the clocks, in addition to all that beautiful dark-green asparagus piled high at the market. 

Even though nosotros tin straight off run asparagus pretty much year-round, it exactly seems to await in addition to gustation amend this fourth dimension year, peculiarly if you’re listening to baseball, spell observing the right time.

And spell I honey whole spears of asparagus prepared simply, 1 time inwards a spell I crave a novel in addition to exciting delivery system, in addition to these delicious, in addition to beautiful patties were exactly that.  As I mentioned inwards the video, this was an experiment, but other than mayhap cutting upwards the asparagus a fiddling smaller, I don’t intend I’d alter besides much. To clarify, I’m speaking well-nigh the actual patty itself, in addition to non how it was served, since I convey a few thoughts regarding that.

I gave a few option sauce ideas inwards the video, but what well-nigh topping these amongst poached eggs, in addition to doing some form of vegetarian Benedict? Or mayhap brand them a fiddling bigger, in addition to thicker, in addition to serve them on a nicely toasted burger bun? There are exactly a few ideas to run y'all started.  Regardless of how y'all serve these asparagus patties, I actually produce promise y'all hand them a endeavor soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for half dozen asparagus patties:
1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, blanched inwards good salted H2O (it should gustation similar ocean water)
salt, freshly solid soil dark pepper, in addition to cayenne to taste
1 ounce finely grated pecorino cheese, or Parmigiano-Reggiano (about 1 unpacked loving cup later on grating on a microplane)
1/3 loving cup plainly dried breadcrumbs
2 large eggs
olive oil, every bit needed for frying
fresh lemon to garnish and/or purpose inwards your *sauce

* My sauce was merely mayonnaise spiked amongst raw garlic, lemon juice, in addition to a pinch of cayenne.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close