New Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Curt Post Service Most Niggling Potatoes From A Modest Town

You’ll bring to excuse the smaller than green weblog post, but I only flew across country, as well as man child are my arms tired…sorry, non arms, I meant jokes. 

Anyway, I’m dorsum at my mom’s for a few weeks to assistance her out afterwards to a greater extent than or less shoulder surgery, as well as despite a rattling late, turbulent, as well as sleepless flight, I had only plenty loose energy left to post this marble potatoes video.

I to a greater extent than frequently than non endeavour to stick amongst ingredients that tin move constitute at whatever large grocery store, as well as I promise that’s the illustration here, but to move honest I actually didn’t care, every bit these were only also damn cute non to film. If at all possible, I promise y'all seat this a endeavour soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
4 stripes bacon, sliced
1 pound marble potatoes
salt as well as pepper to taste
2 tsp chopped rosemary
1 tbsp rice vinegar, or whatever vinegar

View the consummate recipe

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close